- Charcuterie and Cheese Plate – Spotted Trotter salamis and assorted locally produced cheeses
- Antipasti Platter – Spotted Trotter salamis and assorted locally produced cheeses along with a seasonal fruit/roasted veggie and a selection of olives and nuts
- Meatballs – Grass-fed beef with pastured pork and spices served with a delicious homemade cocktail sauce
- Wood-fire seared Shrimp – Sweet Georgia shrimp seared in the wood-fired oven with oregano, garlic and Calabrian chile
- Stuffed Mushrooms – Portobello mushroom caps stuffed with spinach, bread crumbs, italian sausage, garlic, mozzarella and provolone cheeses
- Oven Roasted Clams – fresh littleneck clams roasted in the wood-fired oven with a spicy sausage tomato sauce
- Bacon wrapped Jalapeños- fresh jalapenos seeded and stuffed with Decimal Farm goat chèvre and herbs, wrapped with Pinestreet bacon, and baked in the wood-fired oven
- Pigs ‘n a Blanket – Spotted Trotter Kielbasa wrapped with our own special dough and baked to perfection. It is served with Doux South mustard.
- Pretzels – made with our homemade pizza dough, garlic butter and parmesan cheese with pesto and tomato sauces for dipping
- Baked Brie – a 6 inch wheel of warm melted cheese topped with pecans, fruit compote, and homegrown rosemary; served with toasted baguettes
- Bruschetta – an assortment of toasted french bread topped with seasonal ingredients
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip – Jonathan’s secret hot, creamy spinach and artichoke dip served with toasted bread for dipping
- Hummus – our homemade Hummus featuring seasonal toppings served with cucumbers, peppers, and toasted bread for dipping
- Oven-fired Georgian Sausages – A sampling of some of the best sausages you will ever taste. Featuring the top qualities of Georgia grown meat and local butchers. Served with sautéed peppers, onions and an assortment of Doux South mustards
- Oven-fired Chicken Wings– locally raised, antibiotic free chicken wings roasted and glazed with a variety of sauces
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders– locally raised antibiotic free chicken pan fried and baked with fresh mozzarella and tomato sauce. Served on slider rolls
- Eggplant Parmesan Sliders– eggplant sliced and seasoned then pan fried and baked with fresh mozzarella and tomato sauce. Served on slider rolls
- Oven-Roasted Brussel Sprouts– fresh brussel sprouts live-fire roasted and topped with goat chèvre, reduced aged balsamic vinegar and fresh tomatoes
- Rustic Georgia Meats – baked penne pasta with local Italian pork sausage and free-range chicken breast sautéed in a sweet marsala reduction and finished with a bathe of cream and fresh rosemary
- Vodka and Veggies – mixed wild mushrooms sautéed with garlic and roasted red peppers then baked with penne pasta and a vodka cream sauce and finished with fresh rosemary and grated Parmesan Reggiano
- Lasagna al Forno – homemade thin spinach lasagna sheets layered with bolognese ragu and creamy béchamel then topped with grated parmesan
- Baked Penne – Al dente penne pasta topped with our homemade bolognese ragu, béchamel sauce, fresh mozzarella and grated parmesan baked to a crisp top in our wood-fired oven
- Pasta Primavera – assorted seasonal vegetables sautéed with garlic, white wine and a light cream sauce baked with angel hair pasta and shaved pecorino romano cheese
We are able to create a variety of other pasta dishes in our oven. Please let us know if there is something else you are interested in.
- Caesar – crisp romaine hearts with homemade herbed croutons, shaved
parmesean, coarse black pepper, and Caesar dressing,
- Greek – romaine/ iceberg mix with feta, black olives, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and banana peppers with greek vinaigrette
- Spring Salad – mixed field greens with toasted pecans, dried cranberries, and blue cheese with raspberry vinaigrette
- Market Salad – Chef’s choice of in-season produce with a light vinaigrette
- Caprese – fresh tomatoes, basil, buffalo mozzarella, extra virgin olive oil, aged balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper
- We offer a variety of desserts to choose from. These are produced for us by one our partners, Southern Sweets Bakery.
- Please contact us for a listing of available items
Many of our appetizers, salads, and desserts can be made gluten free, vegetarian, or vegan.
We provide more than just food. We can make your whole party easier on you with help setting up the service area, passing appetizers, cleaning tables and removing trash
Please inquire for details.